- ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- This Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- ASICS FluidRide midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- ASICS FluidFit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- DROP: 13 mm
- WEIGHT: 9.8 oz
The 25th anniversary of this legendary runner includes the next evolution of our ultra-lightweight FlyteFoam cushioning: FlyteFoam Propel and FlyteFoam Lyte. These two cutting-edge technologies work together to deliver energized cushioning and exceptional comfort from heel to toe. Count on GEL-Kayano 25 for a premium and reliable ride that stabilizes your foot and fits to perfection.