- Mizuno Wave Technology: Unique technology that provides both cushioning and stability and can be engineered for all types of runners.
- Engineered Mesh Upper: Is more flexible, breathable, lightweight, and durable than standard mesh
- U4icX Midsole: A lighter, more cushioned iteration of U4ic, delivering a softer underfoot feeling for a smooth transition.
- U4ic Midsole: Optimal shock attenuation, durability, and a superior ride.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- SmoothRide: An engineering approach to minimize the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
- Weight: 10.3oz
- Drop: 12mm
The latest version of this go-to running shoe for the moderate over-pronator has a new sleek look. The engineered mesh upper provides a durable and breathable shoe for high performance while reducing the chance of irritation. Coming in at 10.3 ounces, the Wave Inspire 15 is almost an ounce lighter than its predecessor. This, along with the latest Wave technology, gives you an energetic and cushioned, yet stable ride.